Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
Serving Size: 12
- 12 Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 Pound shaved Black Forest ham
- 12 slices Gruyère cheese
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 0.5 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 0.25 cup grated parmesan cheese
- CUT all rolls in half. Place roll bottoms in 9x13-inch pan.
- PLACE equal amounts of ham on each roll bottom. Top with Gruyere.
- ON each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread. Return the tops to the bottoms making sandwiches.
- IN a separate bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over your sandwiches and let sit for at least 20 minutes. (You can make these ahead of time and allow to sit in fridge overnight.)
- PLACE sandwiches, covered in foil, in a preheated 350ºF oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed through. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Real Women of Philadelphia Contest, Caryn Ross.