Salsa Chicken Soup
- 3.5 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural GoodnessTM or Certified Organic)
- 0.5 cup 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 Can (16 ounces) Campbell's® Pork and Beans
- 0.5 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
Heat the broth in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir the rice in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until rice is done.
Stir the beans, salsa and chicken in the saucepan and heat through.