Salmon With Creamy Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 4
- 1.25 Pound salmon fillets, skin removed (about 4 salmon fillets)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 0.25 cup minced shallots
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 0.25 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Swanson® Seafood Stock
- 0.25 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp chopped fresh, dill weed
- Season the fish with the salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 3 minutes. Turn the fish over and cook for 1 minute. Remove the fish from the skillet. Wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook and stir for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the wine and cook for 3 minutes or until the wine is almost evaporated. Stir in the stock and heavy cream and heat to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes or until the mixture is reduced to about 3/4 cup, stirring often. Stir in the dill.
- Return the fish to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.