Rosemary Ginger Margaritas
- 0.5 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- 0.5 Ounce ginger, chopped
- 0.5 cup water
- For the simple syrup simply combine ingredients in a small sauce pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling turn the heat off and let sit for 30 minutes for the flavors to infuse. Strain into a jar and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Splash of San Pellegrino or other carbonated water
- 3 Tbsp rosemary ginger simple syrup
- juice of 3 limes
- 3 Ounce 100% agave tequila (I use Altos)
- salt for rimming
- Rim 2 glasses in salt by using the lime to moisten the rim and then dip into the salt.
- To make the margarita combine 3 ounces tequila, juice of 3 limes, and 3 tablespoons simple syrup in a cocktail shaker or jar. Shake and strain into ice filled glasses. Top with a splash of San Pellegrino.
For the full post, visit Wicked Spatula.