Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake
- 3 Ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 16 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.33 cup sugar
- 0.25 cup milk
- 2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 0.75 cup JET-PUFFED miniature marshmallow
- 0.33 cup chopped PLANTERS cocktail peanuts
- 1 OREO pie crust
- MICROWAVE 1 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Coarsely chop remaining chocolate.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and milk with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Whisk in COOL WHIP, marshmallows, nuts and chopped chocolate. Pour into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
EASY MICROWAVE MELTING OF BAKER'S CHOCOLATE SQUARES
Microwave 1 oz. BAKER'S Chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 30 sec. (The chocolate will retain its shape.) Stir 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted. Add 10 sec. for each additional ounce of chocolate, stirring every 30 sec.