Roasted Rosemary Accordion Potatoes
Everything about these potatoes was a breeze to make, and yet they were warm and crisp and the perfect little brunch potato.
I think I was hoping for that salty, breakfast-y, hash brown potato flavor but presented in a fancy little package.
- 3 Pound baby potatoes (red, gold or a mixture), scrubbed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with non stick spray and set aside.
- Prepare potatoes: taking a potato, slice a thin piece off the bottom, creating a level surface for the potato to rest. Slice the potatoes into 1/8 inch slices, leaving the slices attached at the bottom of the potato (do not cut all the way through). If you are having a difficult time keeping potatoes together (like me), place the potato on a large spoon while slicing to help avoid cutting all the way through.
- Place cut potatoes on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss to coat and spread potatoes, sliced side up, around the pan.
- Roast for 50-60 minutes, flipping potatoes half way through cooking time, until potatoes are golden and cooked through.
- Taste potatoes and adjust seasoning as needed and serve.
Read more from Jelly Toast.