Roasted Red Pepper and Kale Frittata
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sliced scallion
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 0.25 cup diced roasted red pepper
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 whisked large eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a small ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add scallion and kale and cook, stirring, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Add red pepper and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over vegetables and transfer skillet to oven. Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Quick, One-Pot Meal Ideas To Feed the Whole Family
20 Classic Comfort Food Recipes from Martha Stewart
36 Dinners You Can Make in Just 15 Minutes!
42 Slow-Cooker Recipes Worth the Wait
These Pretty (and Delicious!) Holiday Cookie Recipes Are Perfect for Gifting
27 Easy Party Food Ideas You Can Make in a Pinch
Image Credit: Bryan Gardner