Roasted Pork Tenderloin Supper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-1/2 lb.)
- 0.25 cup GREY POUPON Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 0.5 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 Ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 Pound fresh green beans, trimmed, steamed
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add meat; cook 5 min. or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally. Remove meat from skillet, reserving meat drippings in skillet; place meat in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix mustard and thyme; spread onto meat.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until meat is done (145ºF). Transfer to carving board; tent with foil. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package, reducing the spread to 1 Tbsp.
- Add broth to same skillet. Bring to boil on high heat. Add Neufchatel; cook on medium-low heat 2 min. or until Neufchatel is completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring constantly.
- Cut meat into thin slices. Serve topped with Neufchatel sauce along with stuffing and beans.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Note: If you purchased the broth in a 32-oz. pkg., store remaining broth in refrigerator up to 1 week. Or if you purchased a 14-oz. can, pour the remaining broth into a glass container; store in refrigerator up to 1 week.