Roasted Cauliflower Toast with Whipped Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 8
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Ounce goat cheese
- 4 Ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp whole milk (optional)
- 1 small baguette, sliced and toasted
- 1 Tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- zest from 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread cauliflower out on sheet pan and toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for about 45 minutes or until slightly charred and tender.
- While cauliflower is roasting, place goat cheese and feta cheese in a small food processor (or blender) and blend until smooth. Add milk if needed to get the mixture moving.
- Assemble the toast: Spread cheese mixture on piece of toasted baguette. Top with a few pieces of cauliflower and sprinkle with a bit of lemon zest and chopped mint. Finish with a touch of black pepper and serve!
For the full post, visit Jelly Toast.