Roasted Cauliflower n' Kale Bowl
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp golden raisins, optional
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head kale, stemmed and chopped
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with cayenne pepper, 2 Tbsp. oil, sea salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Toss cauliflower after 10 minutes of roasting to ensure even cooking.
- Steam kale in a steamer basket over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk tahini, lemon juice, remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, salt and pepper and 2 Tbsp water. Add more water if needed to thin out the dressing.
- In a large serving bowl, add the chopped kale, red onion, golden raisins, and cauliflower and toss to combine. Serve warm.
- Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes, if desired.
For the full post, visit The Healthy Apple.