Roast Pork with Green Apples & Golden Squash
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1.5 Pound butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 large Granny smith apples, cored and thickly sliced
- 0.25 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 (3/4 lb. each) whole pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Spray large roasting pan with cooking spray.
BRUSH pork with oil and season with black pepper. Place in prepared pan. Mix apples, squash, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup broth. Add to pan.
ROAST 25 min. or until temperature reads 155°F. on meat thermometer, stirring squash mixture once during roasting. Remove pork and set aside. Roast squash mixture 15 min. or until browned. Remove squash mixture from pan.
MIX remaining broth and flour. Stir into pan drippings, scraping up browned bits. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Serve sauce with sliced pork and squash mixture.