Raspberry Pina Colada Smoothie
A taste of the tropics and a great way to start your day or perk up your afternoon!
- 0.5 cup light coconut milk
- 0.5 cup coconut water
- 0.5 cup organic plain Greek yogurt (I use Stonyfield)
- 2 pitted dates
- 0.25 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunk
- 0.25 cup frozen raspberries (I use Earthbound Farm)
- Pulse coconut water, coconut milk, yogurt, dates and coconut flakes until combined.
- Add frozen fruit and blend until smooth.
- Add more frozen fruit for a thicker smoothie, or less for a thinner one.
For the full post, visit Eating Made Easy.