- 0.25 cup sugar
- 3 Ounce JELL-O raspberry flavor gelatin
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cup COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced
- HEAT oven to 275ºF.
- COMBINE sugar and dry gelatin mix. Beat egg whites in medium bowl with mixer on high speed 5 min. or until soft peaks form. Add sugar mixture, 1 Tbsp. at a time, beating constantly until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in lemon juice and cornstarch until blended.
- SPREAD into 8-inch circle on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- BAKE 1-1/2 hours. Cool completely.
- TRANSFER meringue to plate just before serving; top with remaining ingredients.