Serving Size: 24
Brownie mix gets a special flavor twist easily by using raspberry extract. The raspberry chocolate frosting makes the brownies even more delicious.
- 1 family-size package fudge brownie mix
- 4 tsp raspberry extract
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package. Stir in the raspberry extract.
- Spread in a greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Bake and cool as directed on package.
- 2 tsp raspberry extract
- 16 Ounce chocolate frosting
- Meanwhile, for the frosting, stir the raspberry extract into the chocolate frosting.
- Spread over cooled brownie and cut into squares.
Read more from The Daily Meal.