Rainbow Pancake Pops
The rainbow colors in these pancakes weren’t needed to get my son to eat them, but they did make them more fun! I used a simple pancake batter as the base and divided the batter into four separate bowls and then added a small amount of coloring gel in each bowl. My boys just loved eating them off the lollipop sticks.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- coloring gel
- lollipop stick
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, butter and egg. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture; whisk just until moistened (do not over mix)
- Separate batter into four bowls and add desired color gel.
- Heat griddle to a medium-high heat and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- For each mini pancake, spoon 1-2 teaspoons of batter onto skillet.
- Cook until mini pancakes have some bubbles about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until bottom side is finished. Stack a few pancakes and insert a lollipop stick.
For the full post, visit Made To Be A Momma.