- 12 Ounce JELL-O Gelatin, any 4 different flavors, divided
- 1 cup boiling water, divided
- 24 Ounce low-fat vanilla yogurt, divided
- SPRAY 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Whisk 1 pkg. gelatin mix, 1/4 cup boiling water and 1 container yogurt in medium microwaveable bowl until blended. Microwave on HIGH 2 min., stirring after each minute. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 40 to 45 min. or until set but not firm.
- REPEAT with each remaining gelatin flavor to make a total of 4 layers, refrigerating as directed after each layer.
- REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Unmold onto cutting board. Cut gelatin into 12 slices. Use 2-inch cookie cutters to cut gelatin into desired shapes. Reserve scraps for snacking.
How to Unmold Gelatin:
Dip pan in warm water for about 15 sec. Gently pull gelatin from around edge with moistened fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of pan. Invert pan and plate; holding pan and plate together, shake gently to loosen gelatin. Gently remove pan. Transfer gelatin to cutting board before cutting into shapes.