Ragu Turkey Chili Mac
Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pound ground turkey
- 1 jar Ragu® Old World Style® pasta sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 8 Ounce elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook ground turkey, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Tip: For an extra hearty Chili Mac, stir in 2 cups of your favorite cooked veggies.