Serving Size: 4
- 2 bunches of parsley
- juice of one lemon
- 0.5 cup drizzled olive oil
- 0.5 cup quinoa
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 0.5 cup white onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Chop parsley. I chop the leaf part with the stems on, then leave the stem part without leaves. It's the easiest, and I don't mind a few stems.
- Halve tomatoes, then finely chop onions. Then mix in pre-cooked quinoa (or raw hemp seeds).
- Juice one lemon and drizzle over salad. Add more if desired.
- Drizzle olive oil over salad, add more if desired. Sprinkle with a little sea salt, and toss salad to mix together.
For the full post, visit Healing and Eating.