Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Here is a quick, easy and delicious mushroom dish. The stuffing is also a great salad.
- 4 Portobello caps
- sea salt
- balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place mushroom caps open side up in a shallow baking dish. Brush with olive oil, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with sea salt to taste. Bake for 10 minutes.
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- handful fresh basil, chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.25 cup feta cheese, cubed
- 0.5 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the stuffing.
- Remove mushroom caps from oven and fill with stuffing. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted. Allow to cool before serving.
For the full post, visit Butter & Sea Salt.