Quinoa Cranberry Salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 0.25 tsp fresh orange zest
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp chopped raw cashews
- 3 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked quinoa with bell pepper, cranberries, cashews and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, olive oil, orange juice, orange zest, sea salt and pepper; drizzle over quinoa salad and serve.
For the full post, visit The Healthy Apple.