Quick Pasta Carbonara
- 0.5 Pound fettuccine
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup frozen pea
- 0.75 cup milk
- 0.5 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- ADD remaining ingredients to reserved drippings; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
Prepare using your favorite pasta.