Quick and Easy Spiced Maple Pumpkin Pull Apart Rolls
These Quick and Easy Spiced Maple Pumpkin Pull Apart Rolls are the perfect breakfast or brunch idea to serve your family or guests. Just six ingredients and 15 minutes of prep work are needed to prepare these rolls the night before. The next morning, they’re ready and waiting for you to bake and serve!
- 25 frozen rolls
- 9 Tbsp butter
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 13 Ounce Robert Rothschild Farm Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Spray a 10" tube pan with non-stick spray or oil and place frozen rolls in pan in a single layer.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip and pecans.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil and allow to stand overnight on counter top.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 2 minutes before carefully inverting over large platter.
Notes: Get Robert Rothschild Farm Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip here.
For the full post, visit Melanie Makes.