- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 0.25 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 32 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.25 cup butter, melted
- 0.5 cup finely chopped Planters pecan
- dash ground clove
- HEAT oven to 325°F
- MIX ginger snap crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Remove 1-1/2 cups batter. Stir remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter.
- SPOON half the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half the plain batter. Repeat layers; swirl gently with knife.
- BAKE 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
MAKE IT EASY
Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
HOW TO PREPARE CHEESECAKE IN SPRINGFORM PAN
To bake cheesecake in 9-inch springform pan instead, prepare as directed increasing the bake time to 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.