Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This pumpkin pie smoothie is simple, delicious and almost tastes like a dessert, instead of a yummy nutritious breakfast. This recipe makes two medium smoothies. Also, these are perfect to make into freezer smoothie kits because you need the pumpkin frozen ahead of time.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin, frozen
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 6 ounce container vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup or more almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more or less almond milk depending on how thick you want the smoothie.
These can be made into smoothie freezer kits. Put all ingredients except almond milk and vanilla extract into a freezer bag and put into freezer. Take out the night before you want to make and add to blender with almond milk and extract.
Read more from Organize Yourself Skinny.