Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is a healthy and delicious PERFECT breakfast for fall!
- 2 cup 1-minute oats
- 0.25 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 0.25 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 0.25 cup butterscotch chips (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp light-brown sugar
- 0.75 cup canned pumpkin
- 1.25 cup almond milk
- Cool Whip Topping (optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except for the optional toppings (except for butterscotch and white chocolate chips and walnuts).
- Microwave on high for approximately 2 minutes, or until oatmeal is desired consistency (for thinner oatmeal, add more milk, for thicker, less milk)
- Allow to rest approximately 1 minute an serve hot. Top with walnuts, butterscotch, and chocolate chips if desired. Or top with cool whip for an extra tasty treat!
For the full post, visit The Cookie Rookie.