Puffy French Toast Casserole
- 1 loaf (8 oz.) French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 6 cups)
- 1.5 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 0.5 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 0.5 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- Lace bread cubes in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top evenly with the cream cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk and syrup with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over ingredients in baking dish; cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake, uncovered, 35 min.; sprinkle with the pecans. Bake an additional 10 min. or until center is set. Serve with additional syrup, if desired.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Family Fun: This is a great breakfast-time casserole when you have family or friends visiting from out of town. It goes together quickly the night before so that you can spend more time with your guests!
Serving Suggestion: For a delightful brunch idea, serve this casserole with a seasonal fresh fruit salad.