Protein-Packed Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Serving Size: 2
This recipe uses milk from pumpkin seeds, which are packed with minerals like magnesium, zinc and manganese; they also provide high-quality protein, which is great any time but especially after a workout or for breakfast.
- 1 cup pumpkin, pureed
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 Tbsp organic raw honey
- 0.5 tsp nutmeg
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 0.5 tsp grated ginger
- 1 small piece of chocolate
- Place hemp and pumpkin seeds in the blender, add water and process to make a creamy milk.
- Add the pureed pumpkin, pollen, spices and honey, and blend for 1 minute, until you obtain a smooth liquid.
- Pour in serving glasses, top with pollen granules and chocolate flakes.
- Drink right away to get the maximum benefit from the nutrients.
For the full post, visit Hello Natural.