Protein-Packed Breakfast Wrap
- cooking spray
- 2 egg whites, scrambled
- 1 Babybel light cheese, diced
- 0.5 tomato, sliced
- 1 tortilla of choice (best to use a high fiber, high protein tortilla)
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 Tbsp skim milk
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 Tbsp hummus, if desired
- Heat skillet, then spray generously and whisk in flour.
- Drizzle in milk, bring to a boil, then stir constantly, reducing to a simmer.
- Add spinach and garlic to milk mixture, stirring until spinach is wilted and well combined.
- Spread spinach mixture on tortilla.
- Top with cheese and tomato slices.
- Lay flat on baking dish and broil until cheese and tomato are warmed through.
- While warming, scramble the egg whites. Add to warmed tortilla.
- Roll in to burrito shape and enjoy.
Read more from Live and Love to Eat.