Pressure Cooker Lemon Olive Chicken
This recipe calls for boneless chicken thighs, fresh squeezed lemon, olives, and a winning combination of flavorful spices. Lemon Olive Chicken has a nice, robust lemon flavor that blends well with the olives for a vibrant dish that will have your taste buds singing. Serve with steamed asparagus and rice.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 0.5 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 0.5 cup butter
- 1 lemon, 1/2 juiced, 1/2 thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 Can pitted green olives
- 0.5 cup red onion sliced
- Liberally season chicken breasts with sea salt, cumin and black pepper
- Set your multi cooker to sauté and brown chicken breasts in butter on both sides.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Cover your multi cooker with the lid and cook under pressure for 10 minutes. When done pressure cooking, use the quick pressure release method.
NOTES: I use this multi-cooker which has both the saute and pressure cooker options. You can also make this recipe in a standard (stove top) pressure cooker, using 10 pounds of pressure for 10 minutes.
For the full post, visit Health Starts in the Kitchen.