Potato Salad with Hummus-Yogurt Dressing
- 2 Pound Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 0.5 cup Easy Hummus with Tahini or other hummus
- 0.75 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 0.25 cup finely diced cornichons
- 0.25 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 Tbsp finely diced sweet onion
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large pot, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large bowl, mix the hummus with the yogurt, celery, cornichons, parsley and onion. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Related Recipe: Easy Hummus with Tahini