Pork Chops in Spicy Orange Sesame Glaze
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork chop, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Tbsp peeled grated fresh ginger root
- 0.25 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.25 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- Hot cooked rice
Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
Stir the soup, ginger root, red pepper, marmalade and sesame oil in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the pork to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and sauce with the rice.