Polynesian Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 2 cup hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained, reserving juice
- 0.25 cup water
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sliced green onion
Season the pork with the garlic powder.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
Add the onion, soup, water, pineapple juice, soy sauce and honey to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Stir in the pineapple. Serve the pork and sauce with the rice and sprinkle with the green onion.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed sugar snap peas. For dessert serve fresh strawberries.