Pistachio-Crusted Chicken With Carrot Raita
Serving Size: 4
- 6 Ounce 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
- 0.75 cup unsalted raw pistachios, finely ground in food processo
- 4 thin chicken cutlets
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 350°. In a food processor, puree yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, cumin and salt until smooth. Transfer 1/3 cup yogurt mixture to a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and shake until coated. Add carrots to processor and puree with remaining yogurt sauce; refrigerate carrot raita. Spread pistachios on a wide plate. Remove chicken from yogurt mixture and dredge in pistachio crumbs, pressing them to adhere until fully coated. Shake off any excess.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Transfer pan to oven and bake until cooked through, 5 minutes. Serve cutlets with carrot raita, and garnish with cilantro and lemon wedges.