Pistachio and Rosemary White Pizza
Serving Size: 1
- 1 premade (8- to 9-inch) frozen thin pizza crust
- 1 tsp freshly grated parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- 1 tsp Vom Fass Pistachio Oil
- pinch of pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 0.5 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp ricotta cheese
- a few arugula leaves, torn (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Read the pizza crust directions to see if you need to thaw it first or not (the directions on the package I used said the crust didn’t have to be thawed).
- Spread the ricotta onto the pizza crust, then top with the onion, pistachio, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bake until the pizza crust is crisp and the onion is starting to brown in spots, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle on the pistachio oil and top with the parmesan cheese and arugala. Serve immediately.
Read more from An Edible Mosaic.