Pineapple Yogurt Parfaits
Can’t find pineapple yogurt!? No worries, you can use plain vanilla yogurt and add 2 Tablespoons of pineapple juice to the yogurt and mix until well combined.
- 2 cup (16 oz.) pineapple yogurt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 0.125 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granola
- 1 Can (1 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 0.75 cup pineapple tidbits
- 0.33 cup fresh raspberries
- 0.25 cup macadamia nuts
- 0.25 cup coconut flakes
- In a large bowl, mix pineapple yogurt, sugar, and ground cinnamon until combined.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into four small glasses or dishes.
- Top with pineapple, mandarin oranges, fresh raspberries, granola, and macadamia nuts. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and enjoy!
Keep parfaits in refrigerator until ready to serve, best served cold.
For the full post, visit Deliciously Sprinkled.