Pineapple, Mango, and Meyer Lemon Salad
The classic pairing of pineapple and coconut goes even more tropical with juicy mango. Meyer lemons, which have a sweet-tart flavor, are so delicate they can go in skin-on.
- 1 pineapple, skin removed, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Meyer lemon, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced, seeds removed, plus 1 tablespoon fresh juice
- 0.5 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine fruit and lemon juice in a bowl. Top with coconut flakes.
Quick, One-Pot Meal Ideas To Feed the Whole Family
Grilled Cheese Recipes for Grown-Ups
22 Chicken Dinner Recipes in Less Than 30 Minutes
47 Ways to Maximize Space in Your Kitchen
Delicious Desserts in 15 Minutes or Less