Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
I mashed the egg yolks with cheddar, mayo, a tiny bit of mustard, Worcestershire and of course pimentos. I should have double the recipe because they were gone! Devoured! Demolished! Another hit!
- 12 large eggs
- 0.25 cup mayonnaise
- 0.75 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1.5 Tbsp pimento
- 2 tsp mustard
- splash of Worcestershire sauce
- Place eggs in a large stainless steel saucepan (not nonstick). Add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a rolling boil; cook 1 minute. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain. Gentle bounce the pot to let the crack a little.
- Place eggs under cold running water until cool enough to handle. Peel under cold running water. Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
- Mash yolks with mayonnaise using a fork. Stir in cheese and next 3 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into egg whites. Serve and enjoy!
For the full post, visit Life With the Crust Cut Off.