Picante Shrimp & Pepper Pasta
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium tomato , coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushroom
- yellow pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 2 small green peppers
- 3.25 cup medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti), cooked and drained
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the peppers, mushrooms, basil and garlic powder to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir the picante sauce, tomatoes and shrimp in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink. Stir the pasta in the skillet and heat through.