PHILADELPHIA Vanilla Mousse Cheesecake
- NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 32 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1.33 Tbsp vanilla, divided
- 3 eggs
- 8 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
- BEAT remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Need a sweet treat to serve a crowd? Try this rich, creamy dessert! Since it serves 16 people, it easily fits the bill.
VANILLA BEAN MOUSSE CHEESECAKE
Prepare recipe as directed, using a vanilla bean and reducing vanilla extract to 2 tsp. Use sharp knife to gently split 1 vanilla bean pod lengthwise in half, then scrape seeds into cheesecake batter. Add 1 tsp. vanilla extract to the batter and use remaining extract to flavor cheesecake topping as directed.
Garnish with fresh berries just before serving.