PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 Can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 0.5 cup chopped red pepper
- MIX cream cheese spread, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl until well blended.
- STIR in remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
To quick-thaw frozen spinach, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.