PHILADELPHIA-OREO No-Bake Cheesecake
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 0.25 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.75 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Chop 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Healthy Living: Save 40 calories and 7g of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat OREO Cookies, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Variation: Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (15.5 oz.) Golden OREO Cookies or 1 pkg. (15.3 oz.) OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookie.
How to Easily Remove Cheesecake from Pan to Serve: Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides before using to prepare cheesecake as directed. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.