PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 cup HONEY MAID graham cracker crumb
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup sugar
- Ounce "PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened"
- 3 Tbsp "butter, melted"
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 0.33 cup seedless strawberry jam
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 80 calories and 9 grams of fat, including 5 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
Substitute 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen fruit, thawed, drained and pureed, for the 1/3 cup jam.