PHILADELPHIA Marble Brownies
- 1 package brownie mix (family size)
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.33 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 0.5 tsp vanilla
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package; spread into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting to serve. Keep refrigerated.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
For best results, do not use brownie mix with a syrup pouch.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks over brownie batter before baking.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.