PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 0.5 tsp vanilla
- 4 cup assorted cut-up fruit (kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
- 0.25 cup apricot preserves, pressed through sieve to remove lumps
- 1 Tbsp water
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- LINE 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to form crust. Bake 14 min.; cool completely. Invert onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Spread over crust.
- TOP with fruit. Mix preserves and water; brush over fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but choose an appropriate portion.
HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 sec. or until slightly softened.