PHILADELPHIA Classic Cheesecake
- 1.5 cup HONEY MAID graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 0.33 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 32 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan.
Top with fresh fruit just before serving.