PHILADELPHIA 7-Layer Mexican Dip
"Seventh heaven" is the only accurate way to describe a tortilla chip topped with the many layers of this creamy taco dip, which includes smooth cream cheese, guac and salsa.
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Taco Bell® Home Originals® taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup Taco Bell® Home Originals® Thick 'N Chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.5 cup chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp sliced black olives
- MIX cream cheese and seasoning mix until blended; spread onto serving plate or bottom of pie plate.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Serve this party favorite with baked tortilla chips.
Sprinkle dip with chopped fresh cilantro.
Substitute pie plate for the serving plate.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.