Pepperoni White Pizza Skillet
- 0.5 seven-ounce package sliced pepperoni
- 1 package (1 pound) rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 0.25 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1.75 cup milk
- 1 Can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1.25 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Reserve 14 slices pepperoni. Coarsely chop the remaining pepperoni.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and oregano and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the chicken, chopped pepperoni, rotini and tomato. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the mixture is hot. Sprinkle with the cheese. Top with the reserved pepperoni slices. Sprinkle with additional chopped tomato, if desired.