Peppermint Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 36
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1.5 cup white vanilla baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 round hard peppermint candies, crushed (1/4 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour until well blended. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through microwaving, until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted chips mixture, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed or parchment paper-lined cookie sheets. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 teaspoon crushed candy. Let stand until set.
Brought to you by Pillsbury®