Peanut-Chocolate Mud Pie Squares
- OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-2/3 cups), divided
- 0.25 cup butter, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 0.5 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1.5 cup cold milk
- 0.25 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- Line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of plastic extending over sides. Mix 1-1/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with 1/4 cup of the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in same bowl with mixer on low speed 2 min. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spoon over dessert. Top with remaining crumbs and nuts.
- Freeze overnight. Remove dessert from freezer 20 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Use plastic wrap handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Size-Wise: Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
How to Thaw COOL WHIP Whipped Topping: The best way to thaw frozen COOL WHIP Whipped Topping is in its container in the refrigerator. Depending on the size tub you have, the thawing time varies. Recommended thawing times are: 8-oz. tub - 4 hours; 12-oz. tub - 5 hours; 16-oz. tub - 6 hours. We DO NOT recommend thawing COOL WHIP Whipped Topping in the microwave.