Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
With the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, it's no surprise these are my family's favorite cookies. Because of their ease of preparation, I'm able to make them at a moment's notice. —Faith Jensen, Meridian, Idaho
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2.25 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 0.67 cup peanut butter
- 2 cup chopped peanut butter cup
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: Reduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
For more great Peanut Butter Cookies visit www.Tasteofhome.com.